Made with the same quality as a firefighter nozzle but designed for simple turf watering, this Magnum UltraMax Full Throttle Hose Nozzle (RGNG500-SFH-10) delivers high volume and outstanding distribution patterns that makes it excel in high demand watering applications on golf greens, tees, and infields.
This high volume, single variable flow hose nozzle can produce flow rates ranging from 15-40 gpm, providing you with enough volume to handle watering golf greens, tees, and baseball infields, as well as equipment and stadium washdown. Multiple spray patterns can be adjusted to suit your watering needs, delivering steady fog, jet stream, and fan spray patterns.
Built with machined aircraft aluminum, stainless steel components, and TPR rubber over-molding, these premium hose-end Magnum UltraMax Nozzles are virtually leakproof. They are considered some of the best professional nozzles money can buy.
- Flow Rate: 15-40 gpm (57-151 lpm)
- Inlet Thread: 1" (25 mm) FHT
- Working Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Multiple Spray Patterns: Fog, jet stream, fan
- Material: Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding
- Single variable flow
- All flow rates based on 80 psi (5.5 bar)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $137.00