Featuring the same quality and robustness as a firefighter nozzle, this Magnum UltraMax Turbo Shift Hose Nozzle (RGNG550-DFH-10) offers high volume and outstanding distribution patterns, making it well-suited for watering golf greens, tees, baseball infields, and other commercial watering applications.
This high volume, dual variable flow nozzle opens with 12-17 gpm before "turbo shifting" to 20-43 gpm. It delivers a light fog and low volume jet stream pattern on the lower volume setting before shifting to a high volume jet stream and fan pattern. The high volume and multiple spray patterns generated by this Magnum UltraMax Nozzle make it ideal not only for simple watering of golf greens, tees, and baseball infields, but also for equipment washdown and stadium washdown.
Materials used in the manufacturing of this nozzle include aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding. Virtually leakproof, this firefighter-quality hose nozzle is considered one of the best professional nozzles money can buy.
- Flow Rate: 12-43 gpm (45-163 lpm)
- Opens with 12-17 gpm (45-64 lpm) before turbo shifting to 20-43 gpm (76-163 lpm)
- Inlet Thread: 1" (25 mm) FHT
- Working Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Spray Pattern: Light fog, low volume jet stream, high volume jet stream, fan
- Material: Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding
- Dual variable flow
- All flow rates based on 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $169.08