Made with the same quality and robustness as a firefighter nozzle, this Magnum UltraMax Turbo Shift Hose Nozzle (NG550-DFH-75) delivers high volume and incredible distribution patterns, making it capable of withstanding use in commercial watering applications, including watering golf greens, tees, and baseball infields.
This high volume, dual variable flow nozzle opens with 12-17 gpm before "turbo shifting" to 20-43 gpm. It begins by delivering a light fog and low volume jet stream pattern on the lower setting before shifting to a high volume jet stream and fan pattern. The multiple spray patterns and high volume generated by this nozzle not only make it well-suited for simple turf watering tasks on golf greens, tees, and baseball infields, but also has the power to manage equipment and stadium washdown applications.
Manufactured with aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding materials, this nozzle is built to withstand rugged outdoor commercial watering applications, just like a firefighter nozzle can.
- Flow Rate: 12-43 gpm (45-163 lpm)
- Opens with 12-17 gpm (45-64 lpm) before turbo shifting to 20-43 gpm (76-163 lpm)
- Inlet Thread: 3/4" (19 mm) FHT
- Working Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Spray Pattern: Light fog, low volume jet stream, high volume jet stream, fan
- Material: Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding
- Dual variable flow
- All flow rates based on 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $141.25