Designed with the same care, quality, and durability as a firefighter nozzle, this Magnum UltraMax Turbo Shift Hose Nozzle (RGNG550-DFL-75) delivers low volume and fantastic distribution patterns that make it ideal for residential and commercial watering applications.
This low volume, dual variable flow nozzle opens at 7-12 gpm before "turbo shifting" to 14-17 gpm. It delivers a light fog and low volume jet stream pattern on the lower setting before shifting to a high volume jet stream and fan pattern on the higher setting. The low volume and multiple spray patterns are great for watering turf in residential settings, as well as watering golf greens, tees, and baseball infields in commercial settings.
Manufactured with aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding materials, this nozzle is built to withstand rugged outdoor commercial watering applications, just like a firefighter nozzle can.
- Flow Rate: 7-17 gpm (27-64 lpm)
- Opens with 7-12 gpm (27-45 lpm) before turbo shifting to 14-17 gpm (53-64 lpm)
- Inlet Thread: 3/4" (19 mm) FHT
- Working Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Spray Pattern: Light fog, low volume jet stream, high volume jet stream, fan
- Material: Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding
- Dual variable flow
- All flow rates based on 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Made in the USA