Apply wetting agents, liquid fertilizers, and micronutrients to golf greens and other turf areas with unsurpassed speed and uniformity with the LiquidPro Wetting Agent Applicator.
Made with lightweight and durable nylon construction, this applicator gun for liquid wetting agents features a pistol grip design with a textured handle that provides a sure grip surface to help reduce operator fatigue. The high-density polybottle, which is inserted into the applicator, has a full 32 fluid ounce capacity with easy-to-read measurements in both fluid ounces and milliliters.
The chemically-resistant, UV-protected, lightweight siphon mixing system allows you to cover 1000 square feet in less than a minute, so you can virtually paint turf with liquid wetting agents, fertilizers, and micronutrients with ease. An adjustable metering dial, which can be removed to prevent tampering with a predetermined setting, offers 10 additive settings including "water only."
The LiquidPro Wetting Agent Applicator is equipped with a Precision Cloudburst Nozzle that evenly distributes wetting agents to ensure uniform coverage. The nozzle can be disassembled, allowing you to create a Cloudbust High Flow Valve Syringe Nozzle if required. Also included on the other end of this wetting agent applicator gun is a 1" FHT x 3/4" MHT Adapter for attaching to either a 1" or 3/4" ID hose.
NOTE: The polybottle does not include liquids.
- Capacity: 32 fluid ounces (945 mL)
- Materials: UV-protected nylon
- Coverage: 1000 square feet (93 square meters) in less than a minute
- Best used to apply liquid wetting agents, fertilizers, and micronutrients
- Adjustable metering dial offers 10 additive settings and can be removed
- Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Includes 1" (25 mm) FHT x 3/4" (19 mm) MHT Adapter for attaching to either a 1" or 3/4" ID hose
- Some assembly required
- 6 pack of 32 ounce Polybottles sold separately (see Related Products)