Designed with the same care, quality, and robustness as a firefighter nozzle, this Magnum UltraMax Turbo Shift Hose Nozzle (NG550-DFSH-10) produces high volume and incredible distribution patterns, making it ideal for watering golf greens, tees, and baseball infields.
With flow rates ranging from 34-104 gpm, this super high volume, dual variable flow nozzle delivers a light fog and jet stream pattern on the lower setting before shifting to a higher volume jet stream and fan pattern. The multiple spray patterns and super high volume produced by this nozzle make it perfect for watering golf greens, tees, and baseball infields. The super high volume can also withstand stadium and equipment washdown applications.
Strong materials used in the manufacturing process of this nozzle (aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding) allow this nozzle to withstand rugged commercial watering applications, just like a firefighter nozzle can.
- Flow Rate: 34-104 gpm (129-394 lpm)
- Inlet Thread: 1" (25 mm) FHT
- Working Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Spray Pattern: Light fog, low volume jet stream, high volume jet stream, fan
- Material: Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, and TPR rubber over-molding
- Dual variable flow
- All flow rates based on 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $150.53
Starting at: CAD $141.25