Make removing dirty or unwanted water from golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, boats, and many other places effortless with this Big Gulp UltraMax Plus Water Removal Suction Pump (RGA-G3672CK).
Considered a premier choice for water removal, this suction pump has a high volume water capacity, permitting you to take in 35 ounces of water per stroke. The smooth and durable self-priming pumping action lets you remove water from many places quickly with minimal effort. The Big Gulp Water Removal Suction Pump can be used to remove water from golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, and other irrigation areas on the golf course. It also finds great use removing water from boats, spas, toilets, fountains, pipes, and other areas.
The cylinder body on this water removal suction pump is made with polycarbonate material for long life, while the pump shaft consists of aircraft aluminum material for durability. The handle is contoured to provide an excellent grip and comfort. Includes a 72" long sure-fit discharge hose that stays intact and connected.
- Pump Chamber Capacity: 35 ounces (1 L) per stroke
- Pump Chamber Length: 36" (91 cm)
- Discharge Hose Length: 72" (182 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate cylinder body with aircraft aluminum pump shaft
- Sure-fit discharge hose stays intact and connected
- Unique plunger seal and o-ring wiper seal
- Removable head assembly and intake filter are easy to clean
- Easy to disassemble and clean to extend life
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $64.00