Whether you need to pump dirty or unwanted water from golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, or other areas, the Gulp Syringe Ultra Siphon Hand Pump provides the perfect solution for your water removal needs.
Considered a top choice for light water removal jobs, this Gulp Syringe Siphon Hand Pump allows you to pump 12 ounces of water per stroke. Smooth and durable pumping action lets you remove water from many locations with minimal effort, including golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, and other irrigation areas on a golf course. It also exceeds expectations when used for removing water from toilets, washing machines, spas, boats, pipes, and many other areas where water accumulates.
The cylinder body on this siphon hand pump is built with polycarbonate material for long life. A contoured handle provides a firm, comfortable grip in the hands while pumping. Disassembly is quick and easy for cleaning purposes.
- Pump Chamber Capacity: 12 ounces (355 mL) per stroke
- Pump Chamber Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Discharge Tube Length: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate cylinder body with aircraft aluminum pump shaft
- Contoured grip handle
- Easy to disassemble and clean to extend life