Manually pump dirty or unwanted water out of golf sprinklers, valve boxes, and other irrigation areas on a golf course with this Gulp UltraMax Plus Water Removal Suction Pump (RGA-G12C).
Capable of pumping 18 ounces of water per stroke, this suction hand pump is considered the best tool for light water removal applications with its smooth pumping action. Use it to efficiently remove water from golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, and other irrigation areas on a golf course. It also can be used for other plumbing purposes, including removing water from boats, toilets, spas, fountains, washing machines, and many other areas where water accumulates.
Assembled for extra long pump life, this water removal suction pump consists of a polycarbonate cylinder body that is built to last and a contoured grip handle for comfort. Includes an 18" long discharge hose that stays intact and connected.
- Pump Chamber Capacity: 18 ounces (0.5 L) per stroke
- Pump Chamber Length: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Discharge Hose Length: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate cylinder body with aircraft aluminum pump shaft
- Contoured grip handle for comfort
- Easy to disassemble and clean to extend life