Manually pump out and remove dirty water from golf sprinklers, valve boxes, and many other places where water accumulates with this Gulp UltraMax Plus Water Removal Suction Pump (RGA-G1236C).
Considered a premier choice for light water removal operations, this suction hand pump allows you to pump out 18 ounces of water per stroke with its smooth pumping action. Remove dirty or unwanted water from golf course sprinklers, valve boxes, and other irrigation areas on a golf course. It also can be used for other plumbing chores, such as removing water from fountains, spas, boats, toilets, washing machines, and other areas where water accumulates.
Made with durable polycarbonate material, this suction hand pump is built to last. Includes a 36" long discharge hose that stays intact and connected.
- Pump Chamber Capacity: 18 ounces (0.5 L) per stroke
- Pump Chamber Length: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Discharge Hose Length: 36" (91 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate cylinder body with aircraft aluminum pump shaft
- Contoured grip handle for comfort
- Easy to disassemble and clean to extend life
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $65.98