Maintain clean, sharp edges on the blades of reel mowers by using the Pinhigh Lapping Compound.
Multiple grit sizes available (each available in a 25 lb. container):
- Lapping Compound - 50 Grit (LAPP50)
- Lapping Compound - 80 Grit (LAPP80)
- Lapping Compound - 100 Grit (LAPP100)
- Lapping Compound - 120 Grit (LAPP120)
- Lapping Compound - 180 Grit (LAPP180)
- Lapping Compound - 220 Grit (LAPP220)
In order to achieve smooth and uniform cuts on golf course turf, the blades and bed knives on reel mowers must have clean, sharp edges. You can rely on the Pinhigh Lapping Compound to get the consistent results you are looking for.
Capable of producing a fine finish on reel blades, this lapping compound will keep a clean, sharp edge on reel blades. It comes premixed and ready to use, saving you time and eliminating waste. It provides great clingability with cleanability, and is very easy to rinse off with water.
- Container Size: 25 lb. (11.5 kg)
- Grit sizes from 50-220
- Allows you to sharpen reel mower blades
- Formulated with quality minerals and water soluble gel
- Completely premixed and ready to use
- Saves time, eliminates waste
- Contains no dyes
- EPA lab tested
Note: Some authorities recommend backlapping the reel once you have finished grinding the reel blades. Check if you require a backlapping machine. Then apply a water soluble lapping compound and backlap for 3-4 minutes. Without a backlapping machine, apply the lapping compound onto the blades and through them as the blades run backward. Clean off the lapping compound. After grinding the bed knife and reels, backlap again.