Increase your performance and accuracy when cutting grass and low-grounded vegetation on steep slopes with the Air Force F-15 Hover Mower.
Powered by a 2-stroke, 60cc engine, the Air Force F-15 ensures consistent performance for all angle mowing. The engine, which is the most powerful engine used on any small hover mower, is built exclusively for the F-15 and has been redesigned to increase performance, cutting power, and longevity.
Using the Air Force F-15 Hover Mower allows you to mow flat landscapes, as well as steep slopes and banks with no angle limitations:
- Cutting Flat Landscapes: Begin at the edge of the lawn and mow in a straight line back and forth just like you would with a regular walk-behind machine.
- Cutting Slopes and Banks: Begin at the top and swing the machine from side to side while carefully and slowly moving down the slope. Keep the machine moving to reduce strain on the engine.
- Engine: JN-60, 2-stroke, 60cc
- Cutting Height: 3/4" to 2 3/4" (2 cm to 7 cm)
- Cutting Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Deck Material: ABS-injected molded plastic
- Stainless steel blade cutting system
- Handle Length: 50" (127 cm)
- Handle Material: Steel
- Runs 45 minutes per tank of fuel
- Weight: 22 lb. (10 kg)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1,809.41