Maximize your performance and cutting power whenever you need to make precise cuts to grass on steep slopes by trusting the Air Force F-19 Hover Mower to get the job done.
Powered by a Honda GCV-160 4-stroke engine, the Air Force F-19 is specifically designed to handle continuous inclined mowing operations when cutting grass on steep slopes. The engine's dual lube dipper and cam-belt oil transport system maintains positive lubrication on the most demanding slopes. A high performance fuel pump ensures constant delivery of fuel, regardless of the degree of incline.
Built with advanced engineering and manufacturing techniques, the Air Force F-19 Hover Mower is one of the best performing hover mowers in the industry. Over 25 years of expertise has gone into the design and materials used in the manufacturing of this hover mower, resulting in outstanding performance and durability every time you go out to mow grass on slopes.
You can use the Air Force F-19 Hover Mower to mow grass and low-to-the-ground vegetation on flat landscapes, as well as steep slopes and banks:
- Cutting Flat Landscapes: Begin at the edge of the lawn and mow in a straight line back and forth just like you would with a regular walk-behind machine.
- Cutting Slopes and Banks: Begin at the top and swing the machine from side to side while carefully and slowly moving down the slope. Keep the machine moving to reduce strain on the engine.
Some other features include a 53" long handle for maximum reach, extra thick handle mounts that are set low and wide for increased stability, and an OPC and blade brake system for maximum safety.
- Engine: Honda GCV-160, 4-stroke, 160cc
- Cutting Height: 1" to 2 1/2" (2.5 cm to 6.4 cm)
- Cutting Width: 19" (48 cm)
- Deck Material: ABS-injected molded plastic
- Stainless steel blade cutting system
- Handle Length: 53" (135 cm)
- Handle Material: Steel
- Impeller Size: 14" (35.5 cm) diameter x 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) height
- Weight: 38 lb. (17 kg)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1,732.08