The Masport M800 Utility Walk-Behind Mower is loaded with an array of features that will maximize your productivity when cutting grass from 1" to 4" high on golf courses and residential lawns.
Powered by a 190cc, 4-stroke Briggs & Stratton engine, the Masport M800 Utility Mower provides the power and performance you can rely on to get the job done efficiently. The Briggs & Stratton engine is a OHV series 850 IC model and is larger than any other engine in its mower class.
Some features on this Masport lawn mower include a 12 gauge steel deck that offers unmatched durability and a rugged external frame that offers rigidity to withstand tough outdoor use. A single handle height-of-cut adjustment between 1" to 4" and adjustable bearings on all wheels ensure a smooth and easy operation.
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton OHV series 850 IC, 190cc, 4-stroke
- Cutting Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Cutting Height Range: 1" to 4" (2.5 cm to 10 cm)
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single point
- Cutting System: Masport bar blade system
- Number of Blades: 1
- Side discharge only
- Chassis Material: Heavy-duty steel
- Power Rating (Torque): 8.5 ft/lb or 11.5Nm
- Drive System: Push
- Starting System: Ready start
- Wheel Type and Size: MSV Mag 8" (20 cm) front and 8" (20 cm) rear
- Wheel Bearing Type: Adjustable dual ball
- Weight: 73 lb. (33 kg)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1,675.38
Starting at: CAD $1,152.66