Deliver a crisp and clean striped appearance to your lawn with this Masport Rotarola Self-Propelled Striping Lawn Mower.
Capable of giving you the appearance of a reel cut with the low cost, operation, and maintenance or a rotary mower, this self-propelled rear roller mower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 850 series 190cc engine, supplying you with enough power and superior mowing performance to get your task done efficiently. It is great for residential, commercial, and golf course applications.
With its single speed, self-propelled drive system, this striping mower does all the hard work for you. Just squeeze the handle and the mower will self-propel to cut grass at speeds of 3.2 mph (5.1 km/h).
A key feature on this rear roller rotary mower is its 21" aluminum deck that extends beyond the wheelbase for excellent border trimming. The aluminum deck is corrosion resistant for durability and long life. Equipped with one blade, this mower will deliver a high quality cut to grass that is 3/4" to 2 1/2" in height, while the solid steel rear roller will produce a crisp and clean striped finish.
Comes with a 2 bushel capacity Aero catcher grass bag that combines solidly-built plastic with double woven fabric for sturdiness and excellent air flow. Removing the catcher can turn this mower into a rear discharge mower if you desire.
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton 850 series OHV, 190cc, 4-stroke, ReadyStart™
- Cutting Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Cutting Height Range: 3/4" to 2 1/2" (1.9 cm to 6.35 cm)
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single point
- Cutting System: Masport bar blade system
- Number of Blades: 1
- Cutting Methods: Cut, catch, and stripe
- Deck Material: Aluminum
- Grass Bag Capacity: 2 bushels
- Power Rating (Torque): 8.5 ft/lb or 11.5 Nm
- Drive System: Self-propelled single speed
- Ground Speed: 3.2 mph (5.1 km/h)
- Rear Roller Material: Solid steel
- Wheel Size: Front 8" (20.3 cm) and rear 5" (12.7 cm) steel roller adjustable dual bearing wheels
- Handle bar folds for compact storage
- Weight: 115 lb. (52 kg)