A standard piece of equipment on the Rittenhouse 115 Litre Greenhouse Sprayer (sold separately, see Related Products), this General Pump T9051BA Plunger Pump and Electric Motor Assembly will help you achieve maximum performance in a range of greenhouse spraying applications.
This pump-motor assembly has been put together by our mechanics for customers who cannot or do not have the time to assemble their own. It can be used on greenhouse sprayers and other sprayers for a variety of spraying applications, including greenhouse spraying, general cleaning, misting applications, and more.
The General Pump T9051BA Triplex Plunger Pump includes a NEMA 56C electric motor mounting flange to connect to the motor. The farm duty single phase motor is a 1 HP, 1750 RPM model that provides you with two voltage options to better suit your application (115 V or 208-230 V).
NOTE: Wiring is NOT provided.
- Max. Flow: 2.11 gpm (8 lpm)
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' (0.9 m) water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165° F (74° C)
- Shaft: 5/8", flanged for direct coupling to electric motor
- Forged brass manifold
- Die-cast anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized, stainless steel, K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Motor Type: Farm duty single phase motor
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Voltage (low or high): 115 V or 208-230 V
- 1750 RPM
- Amps: 9.30 or 4.95-4.65 (depends on voltage selected)
- 60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $658.07