The Udor Kappa 40 (also called Delta 40) is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft, pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump valve, dual ball valve outlets, and pressure gauge.
The Udor Kappa 40GR (also called Delta 40GR) has the same specifications as the Kappa 40, only it is equipped with a gear reduction for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
The Udor Kappa 40/TS (also called Delta 40/TS) is a Kappa 40 Pump with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft on the front and back.
This Udor Kappa 40 Diaphragm Pump is very versatile in its capabilities, able to handle a range of spraying applications such as de-icing aircrafts, horticultural and agricultural spraying, fluid transfer, hydrostatic testing, pest control, weed control, lawn care, turf spraying, tree spraying, firefighting, washdown, dust suppression, cleaning. These diaphragm pumps are well suited to handle the pumping and spraying of a range of chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 10.5 gpm (40 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 560 psi (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Two diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Kappa 40/GR is equipped with a gear reduction for 4-6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 11" x 13" (26.6 cm x 28 cm x 33 cm)
- Weight (Kappa 40, 40/TS): 29 lbs. (13.1 kg)
- Weight: (Kappa 40/GR): 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
If you need to replace the Control Unit on the Kappa 40/GR or need a completely brand new one, you want to order the Udor 6010.24 Regulator. For the gearbox, you want to order Udor Gear Reduction Model 5027.75 (see Related Products).
Recommended Repair Kits: 8700.02 (Desmopan) or 8700.12 (Buna) Diaphragm Repair Kits (see Related Products).
Check the files under Related Information if you require more info on these Kappa 40 Diaphragm Pumps.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $132.10