Ideal for high pressure pump applications, the Comet BWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps can be used for hydrostatic testing, car washing, pressure washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, cleaning, misting, spraying, and many other high pressure cleaning applications.
Two models to choose from:
- Comet BWD-K2527G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
- Comet BWD-K3027G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
For withstanding rugged use in high pressure applications, these plunger pumps feature brass pump heads, forged brass manifolds, anodized crankcases, stainless steel check valves, and ceramic plungers for longevity when handling a variety of liquids.
The 3/4" diameter hollow shaft allows you to attach this pump to a gas engine. Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow (BWD-K2527G): 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)
- Max. Flow (BWD-K3027G): 3.0 gpm (11.4 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 2700 psi (186 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power (BWD-K2527G): 5.0 hp
- Max. Power (BWD-K3027G): 5.8 hp
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (19 mm) diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Forged brass manifold
- Anodized crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- Double seal packings (high and low)
- Includes built-in unloader and gearbox
- Fixed chemical injector
- Oil Capacity: 10 fl. oz. (295 mL)
- Weight: 13.3 lb. (6 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $448.45