The Comet BWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps are very popular to use for high pressure pump applications. These include hydrostatic testing, car washing, pressure washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, cleaning, misting, spraying, and much more.
Two models to choose from:
- Comet BWD-K2020E Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
- Comet BWD-K3020E Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
These high pressure plunger pumps are made with high-quality components that allow them to withstand rugged use in high pressure applications. The brass pump heads, forged brass manifolds, anodized crankcases, stainless steel check valves, and ceramic plungers provide longevity when handling a range of liquids in high pressure applications.
The 5/8" diameter hollow shaft allows you to attach these pumps to an electric motor. Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow (BWD-K2020E): 1.9 gpm (7.2 lpm)
- Max. Flow (BWD-K3020E): 2.7 gpm (10.2 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi (138 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power (BWD-K2020E): 2.7 HP
- Max. Power (BWD-K3020E): 3.7 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 5/8" (16 mm) diameter hollow (for electric motors)
- Brass pump head
- Forged brass manifold
- Anodized crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- Double seal packings (high and low)
- Includes built-in unloader and gearbox
- Fixed chemical injector
- Oil Capacity: 10 fl. oz. (295 mL)
- Weight: 13.3 lb. (6 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $433.00