Designed to handle a range of high pressure applications, these Comet AWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps find great use for hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, cleaning, misting, spraying, and much more.
Two models to choose from:
- Comet AWD-K3030G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
- Comet AWD-K4030G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Made with high-quality and long lasting components, these Comet AWD-K Series Plunger Pumps can withstand rugged use in many high pressure applications. Brass pump heads, forged brass manifolds, anodized crankcases, stainless steel check valves, and ceramic plungers provide longevity for handling a variety of liquids in high pressure applications.
The 1" diameter hollow shaft allows you to attach these pumps to a gasoline engine. Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow (AWD-K3030G): 3.0 gpm (11.4 lpm)
- Max. Flow (AWD-K4030G): 4.0 gpm (15.1 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 3000 psi (207 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power (AWD-K3030G): 6.4 HP
- Max. Power (AWD-K4030G): 7.5 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 1" (25 mm) diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Forged brass manifold
- Anodized crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- Double seal packings (high and low)
- Includes built-in unloader and gearbox
- Fixed chemical injector
- Oil Capacity: 10 fl. oz. (295 mL)
- Weight: 14.4 lb. (6.5 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.