The Comet ZWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps are heavy-duty pumps that can handle high pressure applications. Excellent for high pressure applications such as hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, misting, cleaning, spraying, and much more.
Two models to choose from:
- Comet ZWD-K3535G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
- Comet ZWD-K4035G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
For withstanding rugged use in high pressure applications, these plunger pumps feature brass pump heads, enlarged crankcases, stainless steel unitized check valves, and ceramic plungers for longevity when handling a variety of liquids.
The 1" diameter hollow shaft enables you to connect the pump to a gasoline engine. Included is a built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow (ZWD-K3535G): 3.4 gpm (12.9 lpm)
- Max. Flow (ZWD-K4035G): 4.0 gpm (15.1 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power (ZWD-K3535G): 7.6 HP
- Max. Power (ZWD-K4035G): 8.7 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 1" (25 mm) diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Enlarged crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- One-piece industrial-grade oversized bronze connecting rods
- Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox
- Oil Capacity: 14 fl. oz. (415 mL)
- Weight: 17.5 lb. (7.9 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $512.88