The Comet LWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps can be used in many high pressure pumping applications. Some of these high pressure applications include hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, spraying, misting, cleaning, and much more.
One model to choose from:
- Comet LWD-K3025G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Designed with high-quality components, this plunger pump is made to last. It features a brass pump head, forged bronze connecting rods, industrial ceramic plungers, stainless steel check valves, and a die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft to withstand use in many high pressure applications.
The 3/4" diameter hollow shaft allows you to connect the pump to a gasoline engine. Includes a built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow: 3.0 gpm (11.4 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 2500 psi (172 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power: 5.0 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) female NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (19 mm) diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Forged bronze connecting rods
- Die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft
- Hardened stainless steel piston guides
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial ceramic plungers that are heat resistant and abrasion proof
- Buna-textile double-sealing v-packings
- Oversized ball bearings
- Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox
- Oil Capacity: 11 fl. oz. (325 mL)
- Weight: 13.4 lb. (6.1 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $686.66
Starting at: CAD $430.45