Keep your hose neat and untangled by storing it on the Coxreels MP Series Spring-Driven Heavy Duty Hose Reels. HOSE NOT INCLUDED.
One model to choose from:
- Coxreels MPL-N-350 Spring-Driven Heavy Duty Hose Reel
Capable of holding 50' of 3/8" ID hose, this medium pressure spring-driven hose reel can be used for storing and quickly reeling your hose in a number of applications. Some of these applications include air / water services, washdown, lubrication, chemical fluid transfer, industrial, automotive centers, manufacturing plants / facilities, mechanic garages, pneumatic tools, truck mounting, mobile cranes, cleaning systems, and much more.
Loaded with a number of features, the Coxreels MP Series Spring-Driven Hose Reels have a long history of reliable performance. The lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor can be easily removed for safe and convenient maintenance. Heavy duty CNC robotically-spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges increase strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety. A versatile guide arm can be adjusted to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions. A multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures your hose at a desired length. Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for easy seal maintenance and hose installation, meaning you will not need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Hose Reel Capacity: 50' x 3/8" ID (15.2 m x 9.5 mm)
- Max. Pressure: 3000 psi (207 bar)
- Color: Blue
- Left side spring
- Material: Heavy duty steel with chip-resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish
- One piece, heavy gauge 1/4" (6 mm) steel base and support post for maximum stability
- 1" (25 mm) solid steel axle
- Lubricated precision bearings
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and zinc plated ratchet
- External fluid path machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Nitrile swivel seals
- Guide arm can be adjusted to wall, floor, vehicle, and overhead positions
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Dimensions: 19.5" L x 8.25" W x 21.25" H (49.5 cm x 21 cm x 54 cm)
- Made in the USA
- Hose NOT included
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $252.60
Starting at: CAD $382.23