The Comet APS101 is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump that is internally manifolded and features anodized aluminum construction for resistance to many agricultural chemicals.
The pump can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, de-icing materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids. Perfect for high pressure applications involving agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, tree spraying, and more.
APS101: Three diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides.
- Max. Flow: 26 gpm (98.5 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi (50 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 12.3 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- High pressure pump.
- Anodized aluminum materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Weight: 84 lb (38 kg)
Recommended regulator for the APS101 Diaphragm Pump is the 1204.0801.
Repair Kit 5026.0089 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0012 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1210.0385 O-Ring
- 6 x 1220.0034 Valve Assemblies
- 3 x 1210.0047 O-Rings
- 3 x 1210.0145 O-Rings
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
View the files under Related Information for a parts list, performance chart, manual, and more regarding this pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.