The Delavan 2200 Series PowerFLO 2200-201 is a 2 chamber Diaphragm Demand Pump and 12-volt DC motor combination. This model comes with a 2 pin molded connector and 3/8" (9.5 mm) barb ports.
The Delavan PowerFLO Series 2200-301 is also a 2 chamber Diaphragm Demand Pump and 12-volt DC motor combination but this model includes a 2 pin connector with an ON/OFF switch and 3/8" (9.5 mm) barb ports.
Both of these 2200 PowerFlo Series Pumps give 1 GPM (3.8 LPM) and have a maximum of 40 PSI (2.8 bar). The 12 Volt DC motor is permanent magnet, thermally protected and splash-proof. The unit is capable of 4' (1.2 m) suction lift and is capable of being run dry. They are ideal pumps for low volume agricultural spraying applications, as well as fluid transfer applications.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off. Demand pumps have a pressure demand switch that operates only when liquid flow is required. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump. Bypass Pumps require a Regulator, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator as well as the strainer.
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
- Max. Suction Lift: 4' (1.2 m)
- Max. Draw: 2.6 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius)
- Inlet / Outlet Ports: 3/8" (9.5 mm) hose barb
- 2 chamber, positive displacement diaphragm demand pump
- Pressure Demand Switch: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) shutoff factory setting, 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar) turn on factory setting
- Can be run dry
- Pump Housing: Polypropylene
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm
- Stainless steel and zinc-plated fasteners
- Delavan Model 2200-301 is a replacement for Fimco 5275086 or 5275702
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7" x 4" x 2.5" (175 mm x 100 mm x 65 mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (0.57 kg)
- Motor: 12V DC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splash-proof
- Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
- Intermittent duty cycle
- Connection: 18 AWG, 4.5" (114 mm) long with 2 pin connector
Check under Related Information for more files associated with these 2200 Series Delavan PowerFLO Diaphragm Pumps.
DELAVAN POWERFLO SERIES 2200-201 AND 2200-301 2 CHAMBER DIAPHRAGM DEMAND PUMP AND 12VDC MOTOR COMBINATIONS.