These Delavan 5800 Series PowerFLO Diaphragm Pumps replace the FIMCO spray pumps used on FIMCO ATV, Utility and Spot Sprayers. They are widely used in fluid transfer applications, as well as agricultural spraying applications.
Delavan PowerFlo 5800 Series are 5 chamber diaphragm pump and 12-volt DC motor combinations. The motors are permanent-magnet, totally enclosed and non-ventilated. They have priming capabilities of 14' (4.3 m).
Each of the Delavan PowerFlo Pumps we have listed here – 5850-111E and 5850-201E – have 12 V DC motors, Santoprene diaphragms, Viton valves and 1/2" (13 mm) FNPT ports. The housings are polypropylene and the fasteners are stainless steel. The Delavan 5850-111E is a bypass pump, while the 5850-201E is a demand pump and includes a pressure demand switch which only operates when liquid flow is required.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your demand pump shutting off. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
Pump specifications for the Delavan 5850-111E Bypass Pump and the 5850-201E Demand Pump:
- Max. Flow: 5.0 GPM (18.9 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar)
- Max. Suction Lift: 14' (4.3 m)
- Max. Draw: 16.3 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) NPT female inlet and outlet
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Can be run dry
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton Valves, Santoprene diaphragm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- CE approved
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor
- Leads: 14 AWG, 6" (152 mm) long
- Coated shell motor shell
- Motor surface temperature should not be higher than 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius) because the motor is not equipped with thermal protection
Replaces FIMCO 5275088 and 5275704.
Please refer to the files located under the Related Information section if you wish for more information on these 5800 Series PowerFLO Delavan Diaphragm Pumps.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.