Repair damaged patches of grass and rejuvenate your lawn with Seed and Feed, a unique grass seed and compost mixture for turf restoration.
Seed and Feed contains a proprietary blend of natural granulated compost with added soil amendments mixed together with a high-quality turfgrass seed. This unique mixture of compost and grass seed ensures a fast and successful seeding operation each time you spread, provided adequate moisture and temperatures are present. The granulated compost, which is odorless and dust-free, stimulates microbial activity and boosts soil health, while delivering much needed nutrients to young, established plants.
You can use this grass seed and compost mixture to repair damaged spots or patches of grass caused by insect activity, salt, pet urine, or high foot traffic. It also can be used for overseeding applications to ensure a dense, durable lawn or as part of a maintenance program that promotes thicker grass and other turfgrass areas.
Application Rate: Apply 4.5 Kg per 100 square meters (10 lb per 1000 square feet) after aeration.
- Two sizes available: 1.36 Kg (3 lb) and 18 Kg (40 lb)
- Coverage (1.36 Kg): Treats 28 square meters (300 square feet)
- Coverage (18 Kg): Treats 371 square meters (4000 square feet)
- Germination in as low as 4 days
- Retains water
- Improves seeding results and density
- Easy to spread with any rotary spreader or chest-mounted spreader / seeder