The Hypro 2430B-P PowerLine Plus Triplex Plunger Pumps have single piece forged brass heads with rail mounting kits, 1" (25 mm) OD solid shaft, 3/4" (19 mm) inlet port, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet port.
As with all of the Hypro PowerLine Plus Plunger Pumps, the Cartridge Technology makes maintenance simple on these pumps. In order to change the seals, you would need to only remove the pump head. This feature makes this Hypro PowerLine Plus Plunger Pump very appealing to people looking for a low maintenance unit. The 2430B-P Pump is commonly used for power washing / car wash applications, as well as machine tool flushing.
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1" (25 mm) OD solid
- Heavy duty oil seals
- 100% ceramic plungers
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- Bronze piston guides provide larger bearing surface, therefore extending life on oil seals and plungers
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.6 kg)
- See Related Products for Repair Kits associated with these 2400 series PowerLine Plunger Pumps
The Hypro 2430B-P PowerLine Plus Triplex Plunger Pump is a high pressure pump also commonly used in the agricultural and vineyard field.
Check the Related Information section for more information on these 2400 Series Powerline Plunger Pumps by Hypro.