This unit will cover approximately 6600 square feet (613 square metres) per tank full. The spray distance with the straight nozzle is approximately 70' (21 m). This unit requires approximately 110-180 lbs. (50-82 kg) of paper mulch, seed, and fertilizer based on label rate to cover 6600 square feet (613 square metres). Also, hydroseeders have proven to work very well for applying compost tea. If you use for compost tea you might want to consider the Comjet Spray Gun.
- 1900 Litre (420 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Molded bale tray on top of tank.
- Two large 2" (5 cm) jets for continuous agitation.
- Honda 13 hp electric start engine.
- 3" x 3" (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm) high-volume centrifugal pump.
- Direct-drive between pump and engine.
- Includes 100' x 1" (30 m x 2.5 cm) discharge hose.
- Spray gun with three nozzles: one wide fan pattern nozzle, one straight stream nozzle, one trim nozzle.
- Skid-mounted steel frame.
- Empty Weight: 760 lbs (345 kg)
- Full Weight: 4700 lbs (2132 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 96" L x 62" W x 57" H (244 cm x 157 cm x 145 cm)