This unit will cover approximately 6600 square feet (613 square metres) per tank full. The spray distance with the straight nozzle is approximately 80' (24 m). This unit requires approximately 120-200 lbs. (54-90 kg) of paper mulch, seed and fertilizer based on label rate to cover 6600 square feet (613 square metres). Also, hydroseeders have proven to work very well for applying compost tea. If you use for compost tea you might want to consider the Comjet Spray Gun.
- 1900 Litre (420 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Dual-loading mulch stations.
- Two large 2" (5 cm) jets for continuous agitation.
- Kohler 18 hp Command Pro engine.
- 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) high volume centrifugal pump.
- Direct-drive between pump and engine.
- Includes 100' x 1" (30 m x 2.5 cm) discharge hose.
- Spray gun with five nozzles: two wide fan pattern nozzles, one medium fan pattern nozzle, one straight stream nozzle, one trim nozzle.
- Skid-mounted steel frame.
- Empty Weight: 850 lbs (385 kg)
- Full Weight: 4700 lbs (2131 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 103" L x 69" W x 62" H (261 cm x 176 cm x 157 cm)