JRCO products attach to commercial walk-behind and riding mowers with a universal mounting bar that makes equipment switches a snap. This soft plug aerator is no exception.
- High production aerator for commercial riding mowers.
- Zero-turn maneuverability for tight areas.
- Aerates with mower deck attached.
- 38" aerating width.
- Aerates up to 66,000 square feet per hour at 5 mph in open areas.
- 6 holes per square foot.
- Each hole approx. 1/2" wide, 1.25" long and up to 3" deep.
- Loose plugs of soil disperse quickly - no messy hard core plugs.
- Six independent floating aeration heads lift over tree roots and rocks while other heads keep working.
- Does not tear turf grass.
- No subsurface compaction around or at bottom of holes promoting better filtration of water and air.
- Heat-treated steel tines displace far less soil when penetrating than core aerators.
- Riding mowers with a battery can use the electric raise option.
- This raises the aeration head when going over sidewalks or driveways.
- 90 day warranty.
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs (two cartons)
- Universal mounting bar not included.
- Only 1 universal mounting bar is required for all JRCO attachments.
- Some assembly required.
- If you order this product online please provide the make, model and deck size of your mower in the Notes section of the checkout process. Thank you.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.