This 1900 Litre unit is definitely a workhorse. It can handle 100% wood mulches, heavy slurries and even plant parts such as sprigs. This unit features a Bowie positive displacement pump that can push your product through up to 400' (122 m) of hose. The hydraulic-powered, reversible paddle agitation system allows you to mix the heaviest slurries available. Also, hydroseeders have proven to work very well for applying compost tea. If you use for compost tea you might want to consider the Comjet Spray Gun.
- 1900 Litre (420 imperial gallon) duty polyethylene tank.
- Hydraulic-driven paddle agitation system.
- Kohler 25 hp Command Pro electric-start engine.
- Hydraulic drive Bowie gear pump.
- Includes 100' x 1" (30 m x 2.5 cm) discharge hose with free-flow couplings.
- Spray gun with three nozzles: one wide fan pattern, one straight stream distance and one trim nozzle.
- Empty Weight: 1700 lbs (771 kg)
- Full Weight: 5700 lbs (2585 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 120" L x 58" W x 55" H (305 cm x 147 cm x 140 cm)