This unit will cover approximately 650 square feet (60 square metres) per tank full. The spray distance with the straight nozzle is approximately 40' (12 m). This unit requires approximately 15 lbs. (6 kg) of paper mulch, seed and fertilizer, based on the label rate, to cover 650 square feet (60 square metres). Also, hydroseeders have proven to work very well for applying compost tea. If you use for compost tea, you might want to consider the Comjet Spray Gun.
- 190 Litre (42 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Two large jets for continuous agitation.
- Robin Subaru 3.5 hp engine.
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) high volume centrifugal pump.
- Direct-drive between pump and engine.
- Includes 50' x 1" (15 m x 2.5 cm) discharge hose, optional 50' (15 m) hose available.
- Spray gun with three nozzles: one wide fan pattern nozzle, one straight stream nozzle, one trim nozzle.
- The spray gun included with each Turbo Turf unit allows you to control the flow at the gun without having to make adjustments at the machine.
- Skid-mounted steel frame.
- Empty Weight: 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Full Weight: 595 lbs (270 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 52" L x 24" W x 29" H with skid frame measuring 52" x 20" (132 cm x 61 cm x 74 cm, skid frame is 132 cm x 51 cm)