The 2850 Litre Hybrid Hydroseeding System by Turbo Turf will cover approximately 10,000 square feet (929 square metres) per tank load. This unit is equipped with two Honda Engines. A 13 hp electric start engine direct driven to the 3" x 3" (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm) high volume centrifugal pump and a 13 hp electric start engine that drives the mechanical mixing paddles (agitation) using a double v-belt drive. With the mechanical agitation you do not need to break up the mulch. The bearings and agitator shaft are supported by a heavy structural steel support frame so the tank is used for nothing but holding the material. Equipped with a platform and tower gun as standard equipment. Hose reel is optional. Materials are 6 bales mulch, seed and fertilizer based on the label rate to cover an area of 10,000 square feet (929 square metres). The Turbo Turf hydroseeders have proven to work well for applying compost tea.
- 2850 Litre (625 imperial gallon) heavy duty polyethylene tank.
- 13 hp electric start Honda engine with direct drive to a 3" x 3" (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm) high volume 333 gpm, 72 psi centrifugal pump.
- 13 hp electric start Honda engine uses a double v-belt drive for the mechanical agitation paddles.
- 100' of 1 1/2" ID hose (30 m x 3.75 cm) with free-flow couplings.
- Hose hooks on the side of tank for hose storage.
- Spray gun with 3 nozzles: 1 wide fan, 1 straight stream, and 1 trim nozzle.
- Platform and tower gun that can spray up to 100' (30 m).
- Physical Dimensions: 142" L x 75" W x 90" H with skid measuring 140" L x 48" W (360 cm x 191 cm x 229 cm with skid measuring 356 cm x 122 cm).
- Empty Weight: 1900 lbs (862 kg)
- Full Weight: 8000 lbs (3629 kg)
- Available with optional hose reel.