Powered by a 61 cc gas engine that produces a full 4.4 HP, the Makita EK6101 Power Cutter is engineered for industrial performance in the most demanding concrete cutting applications.
With its 14" cutting disk / blade, this Makita Power Cutter is the ideal choice for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick, masonry, stone / concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt.
Very compact and extremely efficient, the Makita EK6101 Power Cutter weighs only 19.6 lb. and is built to provide easier starts and less vibration. A start capacitor with a start support function results in a significantly less pull start force, while sliding front engine mounts help to absorb vibrations when cutting pressure is applied.
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) recovers 75% of unburned fuel and reduces fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air intake delivers more air efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases the maximum cutting depth to 5 1/8"
- Lower noise level at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Clear primer bulb allows fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier starts during cold weather
- ON/OFF choke operation switch on a single lever with a touch-stop function for operator convenience
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates help reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank allows you to see remaining fuel level
- Water supply kit with a pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Integrated wrench holder
- Cutting disk / blade is replaceable
- Engine Displacement: 61 cc (3.7 cu. in.)
- Max. Engine Power: 4.4 HP
- Max. Cutting Depth: 5 1/8"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 23.6 oz.
- Arbor with Adapter: 20 mm / 1" adapter
- No Load Speed / Max. Spindle Speed: 9850 RPM / 4400 RPM
- Overall Length: 29 1/2"
- Weight: 19.6 lb.
- Includes universal wrench, Torx wrench, carburetor screwdriver, and 20mm to 1" adapter ring
Click here for the Makita EK6101 Power Cutter Manual. You can also view the manual, as well as a parts list and brochure, under 'Related Information.'
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.