This Solid Brass Reducing Adapter for pipes is available in a range of sizes:
- 120-BA = 1/4" Female NPT x1/8" Male NPT
- 120-CA = 3/8" Female NPT x1/8" Male NPT
- 120-CB = 3/8" Female NPT x1/4" Male NPT
- 120-DB = 1/2" Female NPT x1/4" Male NPT
- 120-DC = 1/2" Female NPT x3/8" Male NPT
- 120-ED = 3/4" Female NPT x1/2" Male NPT
This reducer is commonly used to reduce your Male National Pipe thread fitting to a smaller size. As a result, in all cases, a 120 fitting is larger on the female side then on the male.
Measuring pipe: Remember all pipe is measured from the inside diameter of the male pipe. This means that a Female pipe fitting that is labelled as 3/4 is large enough to screw onto a Male pipe fitting that has an inside pipe diameter of 3/4".