The Turbo Turf HS-50-P Hydro Seeding System is trailer mounted for off road use. This unit has all the same specifications as the HS50 but mounted to a small trailer with turf tires. You can easily pull this machine with a compact tractor, ATV or utility vehicle. Also, hydroseeders have proven to work very well for applying compost tea. If you use for compost tea you might want to consider the Comjet Spray Gun.
- 190 Litre (40 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Two large jets for continuous agitation.
- Robin Subaru 3.5 hp engine.
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) high volume centrifugal pump.
- Direct-drive between pump and engine.
- Includes 50' x 1" (15 m x 2.5 cm) discharge hose, optional 50' (15 m) hose available.
- Spray gun with three nozzles: one wide fan pattern nozzle, one straight stream nozzle, one trim nozzle.
- The spray gun included with each Turbo Turf unit allows you to control the flow at the gun without having to make adjustments at the machine.
- Skid-mounted steel frame.
- Empty Weight: 215 lbs (97 kg)
- Full Weight: 615 lbs (279 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 52" L x 24" W x 39" H (132 cm x 61 cm x 99 cm)