The EF1000 Everflo 12 Volt Pump is ideal for Round-Up, it has a polypropylene pump housing and valve plate, Viton valves and a santoprene diaphragm. Lightweight and versatile, the Everflo Diaphragm Pumps are used on agricultural sprayers, fluid transfer applications and spot sprayers.
This pump features a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and has very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand Pump.
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 BAR)
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4' (1.2 m)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- 12 VDC
- Max. Amps: 4.0
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm
- Polypropylene housing and valve plate
- Steel fasteners are zinc plated
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) Hose Barb
- Inline Fuse Protection
- Dry Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 2.5" (18 cm x 10 cm x 6.5 cm)
- CE Approved
For more information on these Everflo Pumps, please review the Related Information section for specification charts.