The Everflo EF2200 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump is ideal for Round-Up with a polypropylene pump housing and valve plate, Viton valves and a Santoprene diaphragm. Lightweight and versatile, the Everflo diaphragm pumps are used on agricultural sprayers, in fluid transfer applications and on spot sprayers for homeowners.
Two models of the Everflo EF2200 are available to suit your spraying needs:
- Everflo EF2200 with 3/8" (9.5 mm) female NPT ports
- Everflo EF2200-QA with 3/4 (19 mm)" quick attach ports
These pumps feature a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and has very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand Pump.
- Max. Flow: 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 70 PSI (4.8 BAR)
- Self Priming to 8' (2.4 m)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Max. Amps: 8.0
- Max Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes (EF2200): 3/8" (9.5 mm) female NPT
- Port Sizes (EF2200-QA): 3/4" (19 mm) quick attach
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- Round-Up Ready
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton valves and Santoprene Diaphragm
- Steel fasteners are zinc plated
- Inline Fuse Protection
- Dry Weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 4" (23 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm)
- CE Approved
For more information on these Everflo Pumps, please review the Related Information section for specification charts.