This AT0033 Series 75 Duplex Plunger Pump has a splined shaft and an aluminum duplex manifold for use with many chemicals.
This medium pressure, AT Series 75 Duplex Plunger Pump Model AT0033 is commonly used for agricultural applications, drain cleaning and jetting applications. Its unique duplex pulsing action provides improved impacted cleaning.
Agriculture Series Duplex Plunger Pump.
Note: All pumps that have a splined shaft require additional components to attach to PTO systems.
- Aluminum manifold
- Duplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Max. Flow: 7.93 GPM (30 LPM)
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 435 PSI (30 BAR)
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Max. Pump Speed: 650 RPM
- Min. Power: 2.4 EBHP
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft Diameter: 1-3/8" ASAE (35 mm) solid shaft
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/4"-14 BSPP-F (19 mm)
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F (9.5 mm)
- Bore: 1.417" (36 mm)
- Stroke: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 22 ounces (0.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 7.3" (305 mm x 229 mm x 185 mm)
- Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
For more information, please check the PDF files under Related Information for the manual and data sheet for this pump.