The 200 Litre Greenhouse Sprayer. It is commonly used for commercial greenhouse spraying applications. The oversized wheels make it easy to transport around the greenhouse when performing spraying applications.
Sprayer with Electric Engine (200LGREEN)
- 200 Litre (44 imperial gallon) tank capacity.
- Heavy duty graduated plastic tank.
- Overflow agitation.
- 1.5 HP, 115/230 Volt, single phase electric motor with no cord.
- Three cylinder plunger pump (ceramic plunger): 4 GPM (15.1 LPM), 700 PSI (48.3 bar).
- Direct drive between pump and motor.
- Adjustable pressure regulator with oil filled gauge.
- 2 pneumatic swivel front caster wheels, 2 solid rubber rear wheels.
- Heavy duty Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel, holds up to 300' of 3/8" hose.
- Hose and gun not included.
- Colours: white tank, white reel.
- Black powder coated frame.
- Some assembly required.
- 54" L x 34" W x 51" H, 180 lbs. (137 cm x 86 cm x 129 cm, 82 kg)
- Electrical switch, wiring and cord are NOT INCLUDED
The most common spray gun sold with this unit is the JD9-C Green Garde spray gun. It is an excellent choice for use in a commercial greenhouse. See other choices in the Related Products below.
Our Yellow poly spray hose with 3/8" (0.95 cm) ID is best suited for commercial greenhouse sprayers, and is sold by the foot. It is a 600 psi (41.4 bar) high quality spray hose. The hose reel will accommodate 300' of 3/8" hose.
Sprayer with Gas Engine (200LGRNSPRGRGI)
Useful if you do not have electricity available in your greenhouse. The only specifications that are different than the unit above are listed below:
- 5 HP Honda Engine (instead of electric engine).
- Diaphragm pump D252 GRGI: 3 gpm (11.4 LPM), 300 psi (20.7 bar).
- Recommended for white wash & powder chemical applications.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.