TeeJet GunJet AA23L with all metal construction for heavy-duty service.
- 1/4" NPS (male) inlet thread. This is a compression fitting size. If you do not already have the compression fitting you will need the adapter listed above. To convert to NPT use 7599-1/4-ENP to adapt to 1/4" Female National Pipe thread.
- Aluminum handle with brass body and extension.
- Extension available in the following lengths: 8" (203 mm), 18" (457 mm), 24" (610 mm), 36" (914 mm).
- Valve stem extends through the wand for immediate, drip-free shutoff directly behind the spray tip.
- Can be fitted with any standard size TeeJet tip. (Not included with spray gun.) View various tips by clicking their link in the related products section below.
- This style of GunJet Spray Gun is commonly used on John Deere sprayers.
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 psi (17 bar).
- Flow rates up to 5 GPM (19 l/min).
- AA23L Gunjet Spray Gun, made by Spraying Systems.
Often used for applying weather barrier, water repellent and concrete sealing. Among a million other applications.
Please refer to the chart in the 'Related Information' section for more info on these spray guns.