Hypro 2400B-P PowerLine Plus Triplex Plunger Pumps have a single-piece forged brass head, a rail mounting kit, 1"
This 2400B-P Series pump is very versatile in its uses, from power washing to agricultural and horticultural applications. These Hypro pumps are used extensively in self-serve carwash and tunnel prep units. They provide higher pressure and the simple design allows for easy maintenance with regards to replacing the seals and valves.
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1" (25 mm) OD solid
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.6 kg)
- 100% ceramic plungers
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- Heavy duty oil seals
- Bronze piston guides extend life of oil seals and plungers from its larger bearing surface
- Precision-machined, stainless steel valve and seats for chemical resistance
- See Related Products for Repair Kits associated with these 2400 series PowerLine Plunger Pumps
The Standard C3 retrofit base matches the CAT 310 and 5CP base footprints.
|2412B-P||5.9 / 4.0||2500||1725 / 1100|
|2414B-P||8.0 / 4.0||1800||1725 / 1100|
|2412B-P||22.3 / 15.1||172.4||1725 / 1100|
|2414B-P||30.2 / 15.1||124.1||1725 / 1100|
Check the Related Information section for more information on these 2400 Series Powerline Plunger Pumps by Hypro.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1,233.92