Hypro 7560 Roller Pump:
Hypro 8 Roller Pump model 7560C is recommended for pumping water and agricultural herbicides. Using wettable powders on a roller pump will shorten the life of the rollers because of friction.
Hypro 7560N is constructed of Ni-Resist and the 7560XL is Silvercast and "RoundUp Ready."
You will be required to use the 7560C-R (that is, to reverse the pump) if you are driving the pump off of a gas engine in which the shaft of the pump is pointing at the shaft of the engine.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron (7560C), Ni-Resist (7560N), or Silvercast (7560XL)
- Max. Flow: 22 GPM (85.2 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 Bar) intermittent, 100 PSI (6.9 Bar) continuous
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1000 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- 3/4" (19 mm) NPT inlet and outlet.
- 15/16" (24 mm) solid stainless steel shaft.
- Viton seals and Super Rollers for chemical resistance.
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Recommended Repair Kit: 7560 Repair Kit 3430-0381
For Hypro model 7560 Roller Pump we suggest the 6815-3/4" or 8460 model regulator.
7560C-R is the reversed rotation pump. This is absolutely important if you are driving this pump with a gas engine and the shaft of the pump and the shaft of the engine are pointed directly at each other. The normal 7560's are set up for a tractor PTO shaft which goes in the opposite direction of a gas engine.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The Related Information section has some useful PDF files that can provide you with more information regarding the 7560 Hypro Roller Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.