The Hypro D1064 Diaphragm Pump is a low cost, low maintenance pump featuring almost wear-free operation. It is well-suited for handling the pumping and spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Hypro's oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. It has a self-priming operation.
Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives and can be run dry.
Features of the D1064 Diaphragm Pump:
- Max. Flow: 28.7 GPM (108.6 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI (50 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (9910-D1064), 3600 RPM (9910-D1064GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft: Flanged adapter and 1-3/8" (35 mm) - 6 splined male shaft ext., D1064GRGI has 1" (25 mm) hollow shaft for gas engine mount, assembled with Gearbox 9910-KIT 1642 and Control Unit 9910-VDR50 for mounting on 18 hp gas engines.
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) hose barb inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) NPT (M) outlet
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 54 lbs. / 24.5 kg (D1064), 76 lbs. / 34.5 kg (D1064GRGI)
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Corrosive, abrasive and general use chemical compatibility.
- Visual oil-level sight glass.
- Recommended Regulator for the D1064: 9910-VDR50 or 9910-GS50GI
Another common use of the Hypro D1064 pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewers. Hydrostatic test pump.
See Related Products for the D1064 Repair Kit.
This pump is also known as the AR D1064.
The Related Information section has some useful files regarding the D1064 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro if you require more information.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.