This medium pressure diaphragm pump is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The D303 has 3 Diaphragms: 7.9 gpm (30 lpm); 580 psi (40 bar).
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
This sprayer pump can be adapted for splined shaft, couple shaft, and solid shaft drive option (see Related Products for Shaft Kits).
The Hypro D303 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro Diaphragm Pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D303 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 7.9 GPM (30 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI (40 bar)
- Max. Rated speed: 550 RPM (D303), 3600 RPM (D303GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) hose barb inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb outlet
- Shaft: 9910-D303 is flanged for kit attachment
- 9910-D303GRGI is equipped with Gearbox 1640 and a GR40 Control Unit for gas engine 5-6 hp mount.
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included
- Recommended Gearbox for the D303: 9910-KIT1640
- Recommended Regulator for D303: 9910-GR40
If you would like to attach your Hypro D303 to the 6 spline male PTO shaft on the back of a tractor, add 9910-KIT1704 to your order. The kit includes all the hardware, a safety shield and female PTO coupler.
Please review the PDF files in Related Information if you seek more info on the D303 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.
9910-D303 & 9910-D303GRGI
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.