Hypro GuardianAir Spray Tips are enhanced coverage Air-Inclusion Spray Tips that are ideal for high coverage, on-target application of post-emerge plant health protectants. One of the more popular spray nozzles used on John Deere Sprayers.
A unique rearward spray incline provides more uniform coverage. Higher flow tips used at faster speeds have a greater spray incline. The speed-optimized incline pattern allows more uniform coverage on the front and back of foliage for a wide range of speeds.
GuardianAir Spray Tips boost productivity with tip sizes for speeds ranging from 3 MPH to over 20 MPH (5 km/h to 32 km/h) , including the only size "035" tip of its kind with a 10-14 MPH (16-23 km/h) sweet spot.
Capable of providing superior coverage with more drops per gallon compared to many other air-induced spray tips, these GuardianAir spray tips significantly reduce drift and environmental impact while increasing droplet deposition and preservation on the foliage with air-induced spray.
- Spray Angle: 110 degrees
- Pressure Range: 15-115 PSI (1-8 bar)
- Spray Pattern: Tapered Flat Fan
- Suitable for application rates around 10 GPA (93.5 L/ha)
- Made with polyacetal material
- Models with FastCap (FC) come with a spray tip, cap, and gasket
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Fits the Lurmark / Arag Slotted Standard Fan Cap CAP00 series models CAP00-01 thru CAP00-20 or as the FastCap spray tip equipped with a cap and gasket for easy installation. Each tip is clearly marked with an arrow indicating the direction of travel and is color-coded to indicate output.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for GA110-015 to GA110-035
- 50 Mesh Strainer for GA110-04 to GA110-05
Efficient sprayer nozzle commonly used on John Deere Spray Rigs.
Replaces John Deere nozzles PSLDAQ10015, PSLDAQ1002, PSLDAQ10025, PSLDAQ1003, PSLDAQ1004, PSLDAQ1005.
Please review the Related Information section for a capacity chart on these Hypro GuardianAIR 110 Flat Fan Spray Tips.