The Hypro / Lurmark ProFlo Compact-Jet Turret Nozzle Bodies for wet booms allow for 3 spray tips for easy, fast changes. This nozzle body can be used with all quick attach spray caps in the Lurmark and Arag family.
Commonly used on John Deere Sprayers.
- Compact design protects against boom damage
- Positive shut off between each spray position
- High impact-resistant Nylon body
- Designed to deliver high flow rate - up to 7 GPM at 40 PSI (26.5 LPM at 2.7 bar)
- Patented slotted groove fitting for complete drainage of boom chemical
- Available in 1/2", 3/4" and 1" (the sizes refer to National Pipe Thread - NPT , so 3/4" pipe measures around 1" outside diameter when you put a tape measure to it)
- Maximum operating pressure 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Standard EDPM diaphragm (Viton optional)
These nozzle bodies are also known as Arag ProFlo Nozzle Body Holders or the John Deere / Spraymaster PM42W7, PM42Y7, PM42K7, AN206179, AN206178, PM49Y7, PM49K7.
Check the ProFlo Nozzle Body PDF file in Related Information for more information regarding these ProFlo Nozzle Bodies.
|Part #||Turret Options||Seal Option||Clamps Onto|
|4223N-B322||EPDM||1/2" (13 mm) pipe|
|4223N-B322V||Viton||1/2" (13 mm) pipe|
|4223N-B323||EPDM||3/4" (19 mm) pipe|
|4223N-B323V||Viton||3/4" (19 mm) pipe|
|4223N-B324||EPDM||1" (25 mm) pipe|