THIS PUMP IS A STOCK ITEM AT RITTENHOUSE, 2-3 ground shipping to most locations. Express shipping available for pumps & parts!
Tired of thinking that you have found a great price on a Hypro D403 Pump only to find that the shipping rate is outrageously inflated? We know feeling deceived is no fun, that's why we offer great prices on genuine Hypro pumps.
This medium pressure Hypro diaphragm pump is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides. Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers. The D403 has 3 Diaphragms: 10.6 GPM (40 LPM); 580 PSI (40 BAR). This pump is commonly found on Lesco spray rigs.
The 9910-D403 bare pump can be adapted to a male 6-splined shaft, a female 6-splined shaft or a 1" shaft turning at 540 RPM using Hypro's shaft adapter kits (see Related Products for Shaft Kits). If you wish to couple the pump to a gas motor choose the 9910-D403GRGI, which comes complete with gearbox and regulator.
The Hypro D403 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions.
The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation, and visual oil-level sight glass.
Another common use of the Hypro D403 Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewers. Hydrostatic test pump.
This Hypro D403 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 10 GPM (37.5 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI (40 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed : 550 RPM for 9910-D403
- Max. Rated Speed : 3600 RPM for 9910-D403GRGI
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb outlets (on the regulator)
- Shaft: 9910-D403 shaft is a three bolt flange. 9910-D403GRGI has 3/4" (19 mm) hollow shaft for gas engine mount.
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 23 lbs. / 10.4 kg (D403) ; 32 lbs. / 14.5 kg (D403GRGI)
- The D403 is used on most Lesco sprayers.
- Uses the 9910-KIT1640 Gearbox (included with D403GRGI)
- Pressure Regulator for the D403: 9910-GR40 (included with D403GRGI)
- Repair Kits for D403: D403-RK, 9910-KIT2423, 9910-KIT2388, 9910-KIT2389 (see Related Products)
If you would like to attach your Hypro D403 to the 6 spline male PTO shaft on the back of a tractor, add 9910-Kit1704 to your order (see Related Products). The kit includes all the hardware, a safety shield and female PTO coupler.
The D403GRGI is the pump used on the Cub Cadet 200 Gallon Compact Sprayer and Lesco Space Saver spray rigs.
See Related Information for useful PDF files on the D403 Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $128.13