The Kasco 1 HP J-Series 5-Pattern Decorative Aerating Fountains are available in two models: 4400JF (120V) or 4400HJF (240V). Both are 1 HP, single phase, 60Hz decorative aerating fountains that will not only beautify any medium-sized lake or pond but will also improve the health and quality of your water by adding oxygen and increasing aeration. These floating fountains are designed and made to deliver dependable and efficient performance, which results in lower term operating costs.
The 5 decorative fountain patterns provide you with the option to make adjustments based on your pond, weather conditions, or your artistic desires. The patterns range from 10' high and up to 27' in diameter. Optional lighting can be added for a stunning nighttime display.
Included with the 4400JF 120V models is a C-25 Control Box, while the 4400HJF 240V models include a C-85 Control Box. The C-25 is a 120V, single phase, 15 amp plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24 hour timer and photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting. The C-85 is a 240V, single phase, 20 amp control panel with GFCI protection, 24 hour timer, and an additional 24 hour timer for optional lighting.
|120V Part #||4400JF050||4400JF100||4400JF150||4400JF200||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|240V Part #||4400HJF050||4400HJF100||4400HJF150||4400HJF200||4400HJF250||4400HJF300||4400HJF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Sequoia: 10' high x 6' wide geyser.
- Linden: 8' high x 25' wide outer tier.
- Cypress: 7.5' high x 25' wide arch.
- Willow: 6' high x 23' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 4' high x 27' wide 'V'
- 1 HP motor
- 4400JF requires a 120V, 15 A outlet
- 4400JF includes 50', 100', 150', or 200' of power cord
- 4400HJF requires a 240V, 20 A outlet
- 4400HJF includes 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles, two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with GFCI protected control box (C-25 for 120V, C-85 for 240V)
- Operates in water as shallow as 19"
- Recommended for ponds / lakes up to 1/2 surface acres
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.